Okay...so yes it's been 2 years since I last updated my blog. I know, I know...I really should blog more often.
So I got my Associate's degree and transferred to UCA to work on my Bachelor's. I have two semesters left and I'll be done!! YAY!!
Adrian has been gone a lot during the last couple of years. There just hasn't been any work available, so he's been doing TDY assignments. It sucks being apart.
He's gotten a job in Las Vegas that he starts next week. We are actually in Vegas now with him while he waits. His family lives here, so we are staying with them. It's been kind of stressful being here. My MIL is driving me and Adrian both crazy. She shows favoritism (not to my kids) and she yells at Ryan ALL the time. I'm about to blow a gasket!
Anyway, so it seems we will be moving to Vegas next year after the kids finish this next school year. I will be graduating May 5, 2012. I will spend that time packing and getting the house ready to sell. I hope we won't have any trouble selling. We won't be able to afford to pay for two houses. I'm sure it will all work out. I'm excited about the move and this new phase in our life together, but I'm sad to leave my home and my family. I've lived in Arkansas all my life and have never been more than 45 minutes away from my parents. They are okay with our decision. They support us and know we have to do what's best for our family. There is opportunity here where there isn't there. I hope I'll be able to find a teaching job out here, but if not then I can surely substitute teach until then.
Lots of other things have happened over the past couple of years...one big one was a car accident that we were involved in last year. I'll put that in another post because it's kind of a long story in itself.
As for VACATION...it's not all it's cracked up to be...especially when I can't shop or do anything because of not having any money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment