So much has changed. We will NOT be moving to Vegas. The job didn't work out. I'm glad we were able to spend that time out there this summer, because it enabled us to realize that Vegas is not where we want to raise our family. We came home and Adrian got cracking on looking for a job. He applied for a job at Arkansas Children's Hospital. He got the job and started around the beginning of September. We have been slowly trying to get back on our feet. I'm not seeing much progress, but I've also been trying to make sure my kids have a decent Christmas this year.
Anyway, I just have ONE semester of school left. I am actually finishing my last semester of classes this week. It's crazy to think that I'll be student teaching starting in January and that graduation is in about 145 days!! I've been in school for so long. Don't get me wrong...I'm excited, but I'm also scared. I'm worried that I won't be able to get a job after graduation. I don't want to work at a district that would require me to drive a long distance. I'm trying to stay positive that something will open up for me close to home, but hearing all these people who have graduated recently with teaching degrees who are still looking for work worries me.
Things are looking up...so that's good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment